Welcome

Hey, welcome to my blog. Any personal blog is an inherently selfish endeavor. It assumes that people care enough to listen to your opinions, and to listen to them on a regular basis. Hopefully this blog will be less selfish than most, and if you do read it, you'll find a way to engage with the writing on here. And that, ultimately, is what this blog is for: my writing. For the past three years now, I've been writing stories, and they've been collecting on my various hard drives, gathering dust. So this will be my outlet for all this collected writing- for the time being. Most of my initial posts will be stories, written mostly during my Sophomore and Junior years here at Temple. I also plan on posting smaller vignettes; pieces that I like but don't yet have a home in a larger story. I'll also post pieces of the novels I'm slowly, inconsistently working on, and hopefully within the next month or two I'll have finished a long story I've been working on since last July. I hope you'll take the time to read these stories, and if you do so, I would greatly appreciate honest, constructive feedback- negative, or positive (negative will actually help me more). I realize some of these will be long pieces of writing, and some certainly borrow from other stories; there is definitely some overlap from time to time. It would mean a lot if you'd give a few of these a read, and perhaps tell your friends (if they like reading) to check me out, too. Thanks for your time. I hope you enjoy my writing. - Justin, March 26

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.